What better way to kick off the brand spankin’ new nhhawksrecfootball.com, than with my fantasy team line-up. Really what this site is all about.
Here’s the roster:
- Tom Brady, QB, Patriots
- Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders
- Julio Jones, WR, Falcons
- Ryan Mathews, RB, Chargers
- Demaryius Thomas, WR, Broncos
- Doug Martin, RB, Buccaneers
- Jeremy Maclin, WR, Eagles
- Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys
- Robert Griffin III, QB, Redskins
- Denarius Moore, WR, Raiders
- Stevan Ridley, RB, Patriots
- Titus Young, WR, Lions
- Mike Goodson, RB, Raiders
- New York Giants defense
- Stephen Gostkowski, K, Patriots
There you have it. I’ll probably update from time to time.
This post is brought to you by our sponsor, truBRAIN!
truBRAIN is something I think everyone, no matter what they do, can benefit from. truBRAIN is the world’s first nootropic drink.
What’s a nootropic you say? It’s a dietary supplement to help focus, concentration, energy levels, and to clear mental fog. Think of it as a multivitamin especially for your brain. Usually these things come in the form of pills, but innovators truBRAIN have release their ‘Think Drinks’, which are tasty as heck. Yes, I have actually tried them. Check ’em out, and pick up a free Starterpack.